Australia is heading into difficult economic times. Because of this, more and more business owners are seeking privately funded caveat loans.
At DFS, we understand that securing a business loan can be daunting, even at the best of times, so we have put together this information on caveat loans to inform and assist you.
A caveat loan can be a good option when you:
- ✅ Require quick access to finance – Bank loans can take weeks or even months. Caveat loans take a few days.
- ✅ Are asset rich but cash poor.
- ✅ Own property with equity.
- ✅ Are dealing with bad credit/debt.
- ✅ Find the banks difficult to work with.
- ✅ Want an easy and simple form of finance.
That’s why there’s currently a high interest in businesses exploring short term caveat loans.
You can read: What Is A Caveat Loan? – A Complete Guide For 2020.
DFS are caveat lending specialists. We thrive on solving difficult finance problems for property developers, investors and business owners.