Australia is heading into difficult economic times. Because of this, more and more business owners are seeking privately funded caveat loans.
Based in Sydney providing caveat loans Australia wide, DFS understand that securing a business loan can be daunting, even at the best of times, so we have put together this information on caveat loans to inform and assist you.
A caveat loan can be a good option when you:
- ✅ Require quick access to finance – Bank loans can take weeks or even months. Caveat loans take a few days.
- ✅ Are asset rich but cash poor.
- ✅ Own property with equity.
- ✅ Are dealing with bad credit/debt.
- ✅ Find the banks difficult to work with.
- ✅ Want an easy and simple form of finance.
That’s why there’s currently a high interest in businesses exploring short term caveat loans.
You can read: What Is A Caveat Loan? – A Complete Guide For 2020.
DFS are caveat lending specialists. We thrive on solving difficult finance problems for property developers, investors and business owners.